image1 image2 image3

FASHION AND BEAUTY BLOG

TGIF//

Fridays are early work days for me which normally means hitting snooze a few too many times and second day hair. My favorite product for these kinds of days is pret-a-powder.
Pret-a-powder is a fine, light weight dry shampoo. It is used in dry hair to absorb excess oils to keep your hair looking fresh. Many dry shampoos weigh my fine hair down or have unpleasant fragrances, but pret-a-powder has an added bonus of extra volume and a super fresh scent. Apply by sectioning hair and shaking the powder onto your roots. Shake your hair out and make sure it's distributed evenly. It is colorless and will blend in to even the darkest hair. After applying I usually goes back through my curls with the iron. It's also awesome for braids for extra texture and definition. You can find pret-a-powder at any Bumble salon, or Sephora.




Outfit//
Top- Old Navy
Jeans- Vigoss
Shoes- Vans
Bag- Steve Madden

Share this:

CONVERSATION