image1 image2 image3

FASHION AND BEAUTY BLOG

Brow Routine

I get a lot of questions about how I do my brows! I use Anatasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow in taupe. Here is a little step by step 



1. My natural brow
2. I create a strong line from the inner brow where my brow starts, to right where my arch begins.
3. I use my brush to very lightly stroke up wards and disfuse that line, almost like creating baby hairs to fill in the gaps.
4. On the top of my brow I start the line right before my arch peaks, and drag it down tapering the line off where my natural brow ends.
5. I use the excess product on my brush to lightly fill in, going with the direction my hairs grows. 
6. Use the spooli side of the brush to lightly comb hairs in place. This will help to blend any lines. Don't press to hard or you'll move the product too much. 

Hope this helps you girls! May your brow game always be strong. 

Xoxo Katie

Share this:

CONVERSATION