image1 image2 image3

FASHION AND BEAUTY BLOG

Fall Favorites

Fall Favorites

As you all probably know by now, fall is my jam and I'm obsessed with everything currently. Here are a few of my latest finds!

Too Faced Born This Way

During the summer I usually just wear a super light weight tinted moisturizer. Going into fall and winter I wanted something with more coverage but I hate the feeling of cake-y make up. I picked up this foundation Born This Way a few weeks ago and it's honestly my favorite foundation I have ever used. It has amazing coverage and gives my skin a flawless finish yet it doesn't feel like you are wearing foundation at all. It blends into my skin perfectly. My shade is "nude". 



Too Faced Natural Matte Palette

All of the most perfect shades for fall. I'm not a huge fan of tons of eyeshadow on me but I definitely like to bring a little color and life to my face. The top row combination is my favorite for day to day but I'm excited to play with the other shades for days/nights that I get a little more dressed up! I'm all about matte anything so I loveee that the whole palette is the same finish.



Mario Badescu
Glycolic Foaming Cleanser

So Spokane finally is stepping up their game and we recently got an Athropologie. I came across this skin care line while browsing and remembered hearing good things about it so I picked it up! I have been using it for about a month now. I see a huge difference in my skin texture. Much smoother, less break outs. It leaves my skin feeling sooo clean and I know all the dirt and oil is completely gone. 


Fall Lip Color 


Top to Bottom: Bare Minerals Be Free
Colourpop Lady
Colourpop Avenue

I would love to hear your fall favorites too! 

What other things would you ladies like to see? Any suggestions are appreciated!

xoxo Katie


Share this:

CONVERSATION