image1 image2 image3

FASHION AND BEAUTY BLOG

Sunday Brunch

Sunday is the day that definitely means sleeping in for me. So usually I'm looking for a easy, effortless look once I roll out of bed. Its so easy to slip on a cute dress, and dress it up with 2 simple things. Heels and a hat. 









This striped dress is an oldie but goodie from H&M, it's not available anymore but you can find a similar one here. These are my all-time favorite heels. They're so comfortable they even get me through a 9 hour day at the salon. They are still available online you can find them here at Forever 21. I love my hats on days I'm skipping shampoo (and braids as you all know). It's also from Forever 21 and still available online, you can find it here. Sunday's are for catching up with family and friends, so who wants to waste it spending hours getting ready! Sleep in, and spend time with loved ones.. without losing your look.

xoxo Katie

Share this:

CONVERSATION