image1 image2 image3

FASHION AND BEAUTY BLOG

July Favorites

Welcome back! I took a little break from the blog to focus on hair and building up my business, but I was missing it so much and here I am back to share with you my favorite products of the month!


This summer everyone's going crazy over "strobing".. which is basically just a new term for highlighting.

My favorite at the moment is Becca Cosmestics Shimmering Skin Perfector in Rose Gold. It's so luminous and adds the prettiest glow to your skin. Definitely a summer go to!


Purchase here

In the summer I'm all about my tinted moisturizers, but I was needing something full coverage for special events where I want to wear a little more make up. I picked up Becca Cosmetics Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme. This stuff is amazing! It has double the amount of pigmentation than the average foundation. It is great for covering up any flaws and imperfections. Make sure to start with primer before applying so that you get a flawless finish!



Purchase here

This next one isn't a new favorite but I haven't got to write about it yet. I'm 1000% OBSESSED with Anatasia Beverly Hills Dripbow Pomade. It will change your world. I'm all about eyebrows.... if that's you too then this is your product. It fills in your brows seamlessly, or helps you sculpt your desired shape. Fast-drying and water resistant... this stuff isn't going anywhere once you apply. A little goes a long way!


Purchase here

I'm so excited to get the blog going again, please let me know if there's anything in particular you would like to see!







Share this:

CONVERSATION